Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of stories of apparitions, manifestations, strange sightings and happenings in Birmingham's streets, churches and buildings. This title is for anyone interested in the both the pararmal and darker historical side of the city.
- Author BiographyArthur Smith and Rachel Bannister are a husband and wife team who run walking tours in Birmingham including a Ghost Walk, Graveyard Walk and Crime & Punishment Walk. The walks contain a mixture of ghost stories and local history information, and the authors themselves have just completed a Birmingham University course in 'Birmingham Studies'.
- Author(s)Arthur Smith,Rachel Bannister
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteApprox 100
- Weight130 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.