Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $11.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by army_of_nerds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extraordinary book tackles head-on the existence and meaning of spirit forces in Australia. Haunted Earth asks a few key questions: Is Australia haunted? If so, where, and with what? Are there spiritual or otherwise 'special' places in Australia? Each chapter follows a round-the-clock journey, from midnight to midnight, charting the activities of Australians of many different experiences and cultures: there are Aboriginal spirits on Flinders Island at daybreak, the summoning of a Chinese ancestor spirit at on in Perth, an exorcism in New South Wales in early afteron.
- Author(s)Peter Read
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight430 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.