Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe pararmal history of High Wycombe is brought vividly to life in this, the first dedicated guide to the haunted and mysterious sites of this Buckinghamshire town. Writer, photographer and psychical researcher Eddie Brazil brings together a chilling collection of supernatural experiences, ranging from Hughenden Mar, where the ghost of Benjamin Disraeli walks the corridors, to the phantom horseman of Penn village, the sinister Woman in Black at Burleighfield House, and the troubled shade of The George Inn. Here there are haunted roads, cellars, railway lines, woods, caves and buildings, both ancient and modern, where a host of ghostly denizens from the compelling and chilling world of the supernatural draw disturbingly close to the living. Richly illustrated and full of first-hand accounts, this book will fascinate everyone with an interest in the unexplained.
- Author BiographyEddie Brazil studied the Borley Rectory case for many years, and co-authored the definitive study, The Borley Rectory Companion, with Peter Underwood and Paul Adams. His upcoming titles include Extreme Hauntings: Britain's Most Terrifying Ghosts.
- Author(s)Eddie Brazil
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.