All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the excitement of touching something you can't see is that you never exactly kw what it is you're putting your hands on! That's what makes Haunted House: A Touch and Feel Spooky Tour so much fun. Inside these rugged board pages, a friendly skeleton guides young readers through a haunted house. Along the way children are invited to put their hands inside of built-in pockets to touch a hairy spider leg a vampire's fangs an eyeball and even gross, slimy brains! A glow in the dark cover and an especially spooky pop-up at the end of the book add to the fun. Young readers won't be able to resist challenging themselves, their friends, and their family to reach inside the pockets if they dare!
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width224 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,Touch-and-feel book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.