All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTales of unexplained phemena in Maryland, including the bleeding stone of White House Farm, the vengeful ghost of Bigg Lizz, the Chesapeake sea monster fondly kwn as Chessie, America's most haunted lighthouse, the mysterious 'Toaster' who visits Edgar Allan Poe's grave, and dozens more.
- Author BiographyEd Okonowicz is a freelance writer and instructor at the University of Delaware. He is the author of many books on Delmarva culture, crime, and the unexplained. He lives in Elkton, Maryland.
- Author(s)Ed Okonowicz
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication10/08/2007
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note6 b/w photos
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.