All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book contains over forty-five spine-chilling accounts from in and around central Newcastle. Take a tour of this ancient city and discover poltergeists, apparitions, curses, hauntings and even the ghost of a living person! From the ancient city walls to the cobbled back streets and chares of old Newcastle, and including graveyards, museumns, stately halls, pubs, parks and monasteries, this book includes many pulse-raising narratives that are guaranteed to make your blood run cold.
- Author BiographyDarren W. Ritson has studied the ghosts and legends of Newcastle for more than 20 years. He is a member of the Incorporated Society of Psychical Research and regularly contributes articles to Paranormal Magazine, among others. His previously published works include The South Shields Poltergeist.
- Author(s)Darren W. Ritson
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.