Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom heart-stopping accounts of apparitions, manifestations and supernatural phemena, to first-hand encounters with phantoms and spirits, this collection of spooky sightings from around the city of Plymouth is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Richly illustrated with over 100 pictures, Haunted Plymouth contains a chilling range of tales. From the ghost of Sir Francis Drake on Plymouth Hoe, poltergeist activity in one of the city's Elizabethan inns and the shade of a lady in white at Widey Court, to French prisoners of war at Devonport Dockyard and a phantom pair legs at a Mutley house, this gathering of ghostly goings-on is bound to captivate everyone interested in the pararmal history of Plymouth and will chill all but the sturdiest of hearts.
- Author BiographyKevin Hynes has been investigating the paranormal for nearly a decade and, more recently, he has been involved with leading ghost walks in and around Plymouth and surrounding areas. He is a co-founder of Supernatural Investigations, a team of paranormal researchers and investigators.
- Author(s)Kevin Hynes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.