All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning a vacation? Want to find a haunted house in your own state? Want to get really scared? Here's the definitive listing of spooky places in every single state and some Canadian provinces, too. Read these true ghost stories and find out some fascinating history -- but watch out, ghosts are everywhere! DID YOU KNOW...* About the Gold Rush ghost who still haunts Room 23 at the Golden North Hotel in Skagway, Alaska? * About the Winchester mystery house in San Jose, California, with 13 bathrooms,13 steps on the grand staircase, and 13 palm trees lining the driveway? * About Floyd Collins, who still yells out for help in Mammoth Caves in Kentucky after being buried alive in 1925?
- Author BiographyJoan Holub has authored and/or illustrated over 140 children's books, including the Goddess Girls series, the Heroes in Training series, the New York Times bestselling picture book Mighty Dads (illustrated by James Dean), and Little Red Writing (illustrated by Melissa Sweet). She lives in North Carolina and is online at JoanHolub.com.
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joan Holub
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.