All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe vibrant industrial town of Wigan has a long and distinguished history. However, the area also harbours some disturbing secrets. Discover the darker side of the Wigan with this terrifying collection of true-life tales from across the region. From the old cotton mills to the public houses there seems to be a ghost lurking around every corner. Featuring ghouls, poltergeists and phantom creatures this book is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Drawing on historical and contemporary sources and containing many tales which have never before been published, Haunted Wigan will delight everyone interested in the pararmal.
- Author BiographySarah Carberry and Nicola Johnson run Wigan Paranormal, a team which investigates ghostly phenomena in the region and also hosts public ghost-hunting events. Between them they have over twenty years' experience in the field. They have their own website: www.wiganparanormal.co.uk. Sarah lives in Skelmersdale and Nicola lives in Wigan.
- Author(s)Nicola Johnson,Sarah Carberry
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.