Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpectral visions, footsteps in the attic, thumps in the night. Who hasn't witnessed or heard such things and t thought of ghosts? Join your guide, author Jack Powell, on a wild ride from Pensacola to Jacksonville and down to Key West, touring Florida's places and history through some of its best ghost stories. Powell has woven together a creepy collection of tales. Explore the darker side of the Sunshine State.What horrible fate awalted the pirate's lover in Pensacola?Care to check out the last crop Edgar Watson planted on his farm in the Everglades?When will the ghost leave baby Carly's room?
- Author(s)Jack Powell
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.