Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionCassandra and Vera are close every day of Vera's holiday at the beach in a far-fetched situation. Vera & Anthony meet at a beachside cafe while Vera was holidaying nearby. The reader finds out during the reading of Haunting at the beach that Anthony's sister with the help of 'friends' organised their meeting. While Vera, and her sons Ian and Philip holiday at the beach at 'The Entrance', situated on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia. Cassandra is dead and she kws it. Cassandra remembers the exact circumstances that led to her death. She was murdered then buried on the beach against a wall, and then the man who murdered her rolled a big rock, down from the promenade, which acted as a border between the beach and the promenade over the place where he had buried her. Cassandra's dilemma is that she has been trying to communicate with people on the beach for over five years and has yet t found one that can help her. She feels more confident with this nice intuitive woman Vera.
- Author(s)Sylvia Harvie
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight565 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.