All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is Rebecca Jane's birthday, the first since her mum died. Dad eagerly gives her a present, but when Rebecca opens it she unwittingly steps into a living nightmare. The Victorian sampler she has received unlocks a chilling spectre. What does she have to do to escape this restless ghostly presence and its haunting power? Hauntings is part of the Shades 2.0 series, published by Ransom Publishing, a specialist publisher for reluctant readers and struggling readers. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Hauntings is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10 years.
- Author BiographyMary Chapman is a regular Shades 2.0 author who has also written picture books. After attending University College London and Leeds University she taught English in secondary schools. After some years in teaching Mary decided to train as a social worker, and later as a family therapist. In recent years she has achieved her ambition to become a writer. When she is not writing she enjoys discussing books with friends in a book group, art exhibitions, aerobics, walking, and gardening, although she would rather look at other people's gardens than work in her own.
- Author(s)Mary Chapman
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.