All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShot all across the Republic of Cuba, Havana Boxing Club documents amateur boxing schools and the aspiring, determined boys studying the sweet science. Compiled over the course of eight years, French photographer Thierry Le Goues spent countless hours in the complex network of training facilities that abound in the island nation, developing relationships with the coaches and their young progeny, following the rise and fall of countless talents and wannabes.
- Author BiographyThierry Le Goueswas born in Brest, France in 1964 and lives in Paris. Le Goues began his career as a fashion photographer in 1986 working for Conde Nast. His fashion, documentary, and editorial photography has appeared in publications internationally including Vogue and l 'Uomo Vogue, Lei, Per Lui, Amica, and Marie Claire in Italy; Glamour, Vogue Homme International, and Vogue in France; Arena, Vogue, i.d., The Face, Harpers Bazaar, and Elle in England; and Harper's Bazaar, Allure, Detour, Interview, Vogue, W, and Flaunt in the United States. Le Goues is the author of Soul and Popular (both published by powerHouse Books).
- Author(s)Thierry Le Goues
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight1955 g
- Width248 mm
- Height317 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.