Havana Deco by Martino Fagiuoli, Pedro Contreras, Alejandro G. Alonso (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unparalleled tour of the Art Deco-style architecture, interiors, decoration, and art objects of Havana, this colorful book shows the work of Cuban artists, open to the winds of change and to outside influences, who filtered the movement born in Paris through the dazzling beauty of Caribbean nature and made the art their own.
- Author BiographyAlejandro G. Alonso, a critic and journalist, lives in Havana. Pedro Contreras, an art historian, lives in Havana. Martino Fagiuoli, a photographer, lives in Verona, Italy.
- Author(s)Alejandro G. Alonso,Martino Fagiuoli,Pedro Contreras
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note300 color photographs
- Weight1460 g
- Width241 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.