All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter a fascinating, ornately drawn cityscape and help a boy find his dragon while counting objects from hot dogs to traffic lights. In the heart of the city, among the taxis and towers, a small boy travels uptown and down, searching for his friend. Readers will certainly spot the glorious beast, plus an array of big-city icons they can count. Is the dragon taking the crosstown bus, or breathing his fiery breath below a busy street? Maybe he took a taxi to the zoo or is playing with the dogs in the park. Steve Light s masterful pen-and-ink illustrations, decorated with meticulous splashes of color, elevate this counting book (numbers 1 20) to new heights. Maybe the dragon is up there, too!
- Author BiographySteve Light is the author-illustrator of many books for children, including The Christmas Giant and Zephyr Takes Flight. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Steve Light
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width279 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.