All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help pupils with their National Tests at the end of Key Stage 3, the book contains two complete sets of practice tests, including the timed mental arithmetic tests. The answer section contains tips to guide students as to how to achieve the correct answers.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a headteacher for twelve years. He still teaches on a regular basis, working particularly with secondary school pupils who are keen to make progress in maths.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHave a Go Maths Tests
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteMono line
- Weight166 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age13-14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.