All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that took the parenting world by storm is w available as a DVD curriculum! Anyone who has dealt with parenting problems kws that it is easy task to turn bad behavior around. Bestselling author and psychologist Dr. Kevin Leman is here to help parents, whether in a small group setting or at home, reverse negative behavior in their children-fast! With his signature wit and encouragement, Dr. Leman offers parents hope and practical, doable strategies for regaining control and becoming the parents they always wanted to be. In six sessions, he leads participants through the key concepts from the book-and keeps them laughing even as they learn how to change their family life for the better. Parents will be won over by Dr. Leman's keen insight into the family and will feel renewed in their commitment to raise great kids.
- Author BiographyKevin Johnson is the bestselling author of more than twenty books for youth, including Can I Be a Christian Without Being Weird? and Catch the Wave. A full-time author and speaker, he served as senior editor for adult non-fiction at Bethany House Publisher.
- Author(s)Kevin Leman
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatDVD Audio
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight122 g
- Width138 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.