All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many times have we tried to change our own habits, only to find that changing ourselves is even harder than trying to change someone else? Now, what the bestselling Have a New Kid by Friday has done for families and Have a New Husband by Friday has done for couples, Have a New You by Friday will do for individuals. With his signature wit and commonsense psychology, Dr. Kevin Leman will walk readers through their own personal five-day action plan. Readers will come to -accept the truth about themselves -boost their confidence by identifying the lies they're telling themselves--and putting them to rest for good -change their lives by concentrating on becoming who they really want to be. Based on content from The Real You, Have a New You by Friday is the way to a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyKevin Johnson is the bestselling author of more than twenty books for youth, including Can I Be a Christian Without Being Weird? and Catch the Wave. A full-time author and speaker, he served as senior editor for adult non-fiction at Bethany House Publisher.
- Author(s)Kevin Leman
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.