All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTons of ideas for having even more fun with your dog! Dogs are so much fun to be around - that's why they're our best friends, right? But there's so much more you can do with them than play fetch. This book showcases all the fun activities you can share together, like camping, hiking, swimming, agility, fly ball, and junior handling. It also shows you how to teach your dog special skills like herding and tracking. Plus, you'll find out ways you can team up with your dog to help others in activities like pet therapy visits or participating in dog walkathons. Loaded with lots of color photos and friendly information you can trust, the ASPCA[registered]. Kids books were written by animal lovers for animal lovers - just like you.
- Author BiographyAudrey Pavia has written many books about different types of animals, including dogs, horses, rabbits, and even lizards. She and her husband live in California with their many pets. Audrey's dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Nigel, competes in agility. He also loves the dog park and going hiking.
Jacque Lynn Schultz, MA, CPDT, has worked for the ASPCA for more than twenty years. She began as a behavior counselor, then headed the Training and Behavior Department, and is now a senior director in the Community Outreach Department. In her current role, she works with animal shelters across the country to enrich and improve the lives of the animals in their care. Jacque is a popular speaker, an award-winning author, and a certifi ed pet dog trainer. She lives in Brooklyn with Bop, a sassy white cat with orange tabby patches, and Harpo, a blonde Tibetan Spaniel who is a master of many tricks.
- Author(s)Audrey Pavia,Jacque Lynn Schultz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleASPCA Kids
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight494 g
- Width210 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm