All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up, Jill Garrison never daydreamed about having the perfect wedding. Instead, she dreamt about having a baby. Boy or girl, it didn't matter. Unfortunately, her fiance can't have children. Determined to realize her lifelong dream of having a baby, Jill spends years searching for a company (CryoCorp) that provides high quality dor sperm. Everything is right in Jill's world until her wedding day when her fiance leaves her at the altar to be humiliated before friends and family. She doesn't waste any time moving from New York City to California to start over. And she keeps her appointment with Cryocorp. She may never have the wedding or the husband, but thing is going to stop her from having a baby. She's tired of everyone telling her what to do. The baby she's carrying is hers and hers alone. Nobody can take that away from her. Or can they?
- Author BiographyAfter reading my first romance novel in 1992, I knew what I wanted to do with the rest of my life...write novels...fun, quirky novels that would provide busy women around the world a few hours of entertainment. I knew I was truly a writer when I was working full-time, while raising four children, and nothing could stop me from getting the words to the page. Theresa Ragan has been writing for nineteen years and has garnered six Golden Heart nominations in Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Competition for her work. She lives with her husband, Joe, and the youngest of her four children in Sacramento, California. Theresa writes medieval time travels, romantic comedy, romantic suspense, and thrillers under the name T.R. Ragan. Theresa signed with Thomas & Mercer in 2012.
- Author(s)Theresa Ragan
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.