All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of essays considers the work of ten women writers: Nella Larsen, Zelda Fitzgerald, Flannery O'Conr, Eudora Welty, Sylvia Plath, Hisaye Yamamoto, Toni Morrison, Maxine Hong Kingston, Louise Erdrich, and Sandra Cisneros. The essays bring together the voices of ten other women writers who are themselves having their way with academic tradition, rewriting it from the women's points of view.
- PublisherAssociated University Presses
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press,U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarrite Pollack
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.