All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAs a companion product to Joanna Weaver's best-selling book Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, this ten-week video Bible study gives women the tools they need to blend intimacy with Jesus and service for Him in the midst of our busy lives. Moving chapter by chapter through Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna shares fresh insights each week concerning lessons learned from the story of Mary and Martha. Packed with helpful tools for building a relationship with God, the companion study guide gives participants a chance to reflect on what they've read in the book as well as what they've learned in their study of God's Word. Come discover what Jesus meant by the better part as you strengthen your relationship with the God who invites you closer. - In-depth Bible study: Includes ten 20-22 minute video sessions. - Bonus Session and Word Time tools for a deeper walk with God. - Optional eleven or twelve-week format. - Downloadable Leader's and Retreat Guide, plus promotional material. - Can be used by individuals or groups. Designed for individuals and groups. To get the most out of the study, each participant will need a copy of the book and the study guide.
- Author BiographyJoanna Weaver is the author of Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, which has sold nearly one million copies. Her other bestselling books include Having a Mary Spirit, Lazarus Awakening, At the Feet of Jesus, and the award-winning gift book With This Ring. Joanna and her pastor husband, John, have three children.
- Author(s)Joanna Weaver
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and DVD Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.