All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Zia Donatella comes to live with the Bertolizzi family, little do Alfie and his older sister, Emilia, kw what s in store for them. Zia Donatella is determined to show them how a home-cooked meal is better than even the best takeout pizza. And when Zia s plan actually transports Alfie and Emilia to famous food cities around the world, they learn firsthand how food can t only take you places but also bring you back home. In the sixth book in the series, Zia's secret ingredient takes Alfie and Emilia to an island famous for its surfing, luaus, and delicious food Maui! There they dive headfirst into Hawaiian culture and discover the best sights, sounds, and tastes of the Pacific Islands.
- Author BiographyGiada De Laurentiis was born in Rome and grew up in a big Italian family. They spent a lot of time together in the kitchen, which is where Giada discovered her love of cooking! Later, she honed her skills at Le Cordon Bleu, a very cool cooking school in Paris, France. Many puff pastries and a graduation later, Giada began working in a fab restaurant called Spago in Los Angeles. Shortly after, she founded her very own catering company. She is now the Emmy Award-winning star of Food Network's Every Day Italian, Giada's Weekend Getaways, Giada in Paradise, and Giada at Home, as well as the author of seven cookbooks. She lives with her husband, Todd, and daughter, Jade, in a cozy house in Los Angeles. Giada loves the colors pesto-green and egg-plant-purple, and Nutella pancakes are her favorite treat to share with Jade.
- Author(s)Brandi Dougherty,Giada de Laurentiis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleRecipe for Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Francesca Gambatesa
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.