All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionHawai'i's culinary terms can be baffling, whether supermarket shopping, looking for recipe ideas in local cookbooks, or reading restaurant menus, particularly at fine dining ones where chefs like to show off by using new and fancier food termilogy.
While newcomers to the islands are at the most disadvantage, even longtime residents can get stumped by forgotten meanings of ingredients.
Being familiar with every culinary term or ingredient, particularly those t from one's heritage/ethnicity, is impossible. Add in local pidgin and one can be excused for t kwing the meaning of many local culinary terms.
Hawai'i's Food Dictionary ends all the confusion and unkwns. No longer do you have to be in the dark about an ingredient's meaning or a food term. No longer do you have to be stumped at the grocery store or intimidated at a restaurant when you hear the specials.
- PublisherMutual Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMutual Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byAudrey Wilson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.