Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionHayley's first performance as 'Little Star' in a Christmas play was perfectly pitched, beautifully sung and enthusiastically received. She was six years old. Now, at the tender age of twenty, she is the fastest-selling debut classical artist ever. Her string of musical accolades is astonishing and her audiences range from royalty to premiers. This is her story, from her first performance, through later roles in major productions such as Annie , La Boheme and The Sound of Music , her decision at the age of eleven to busk for her lunch money, and the subsequent record deals, money, charity work and classical superstardom.
- Author BiographyDarren Henley is the Station Manager of Classic FM and writes regularly for the Classic FM Magazine. He is the co-author of the three titles in the best-selling Classic FM Pocket Book series, as well as Aled Jones: The Autobiography and G4: The Official Book.
- Author(s)Darren Henley,Hayley Westenra
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Note1x16 colour illustration section
- Weight492 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.