All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Haynes 2017 Desk Diary, w in its twelfth year, will be a repeat of this hitherto successful formula. The Sun calls it 'a diary with a difference', Classic Cars magazine describes it as 'a great idea...fun, useful', and Practical Classics magazine praises it as 'a busy classic fan's must-have'. The format is the same as the time-houred Haynes Manual, with week-to-view presentation on high-quality paper, and featuring classic cutaway diagrams from the company archives and appendices of useful dates and automotive-related data. It's the perfect gift for car enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyHaynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.