All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will learn what it takes to succeed as a hazmat removal worker. The book also explains the necessary educational steps, useful character traits, and daily job tasks related to this career, in the framework of the STEAM, Science, Techlogy, Engineering, Art, and Math, movement. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Author(s)Wil Mara
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Cool Steam Careers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Weight68 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.