Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn a land where women are limited by rules and religion, an Iranian woman dares to love. A man with mesmerizing eyes invites her to a forbidden territory. Their secret meetings are exciting and his touch takes her to the edge of rebellion. Fariba kws she has to keep it all a secret. Her culture, her religion and most importantly her parents would t understand, r allow it. When her father accepts a marriage proposal on her behalf Fariba has choice but to confess that her heart belongs to ather man. For her, the game has just begun .it is the beginning of a nightmare in a place where God fails to exist. Fariba witnesses the terror of the war as her dreams shatter and her country bleeds. Fariba's world has changed and so has she. When she is about to lose all that she has, she unleashes the warrior inside. Her heart is an ocean of love which holds secrets deep eugh t to surface anytime soon. In her dreams, she holds on to the only man she ever loved. In reality, she longs to reunite with her daughter. This is a woman who won't be forgotten.
- Author(s)Sholeh Shabangiz
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.