All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionT.D Jakes brings clearness and hope to men, helping them to escape the modern malaise of misdirection and to strengthen their relationship with themselves, with the women in their lifes and with their Lord. Men feel the pressure of fulfilling many roles in life: husband, father, son, businessman and leader. Now Bishop Jakes comes to their aid with this guidebook to help every man understand his own emotional inner workings and to offer biblically inspired direction toward being the man God wants him to be.
- Author BiographyT. D. Jakes is the CEO of TDJ Enterprises, LLP; founder and senior pastor of The Potter's House of Dallas, Inc., which has over 30,000 members; and the author of the New York Times bestselling Maximize the Moment and God s Leading Lady. Time magazine and CNN referred to him as America's Best Preacher.
- Author(s)T. D. Jakes
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.