All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel overwhelmed? Do you have mental health issues? Maybe a friend or family member you kw struggles with mental illness? Has your life ever been filled with so many troubles you didn't kw where to turn? If so, this book is written for you! You see I've been there. I live with the diagsis of bi- polar disorder with severe psychotic episodes. This book is my story of a difficult, yet hopefully inspiring life in which I faced many trials and overcame them. The answer to how I make it through is simple. I have put my faith and trust in Jesus and in a God who never fails. Please take time and read my tale. Maybe it will give you insight into the mind of a person with mental illness. If you have the same problems, it may encourage you that you are t alone. Otherwise, it may help you understand and sup- port your loved ones who have mental health issues.
- Author BiographyBarBara Morrell is a devoted Christian who lives a quiet life serving Jesus in her role as a part-time secretary at her church. She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when she was 26 years old.
- Author(s)Barbara Morrell
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.