CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionBlending the material and the spiritual, Dr. Brand gives you a new appreciation for God's created order and a world that urishes your body, mind, and spirit.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Brand (1914-2003) is known for his missionary work in India among those suffering with leprosy, his pioneering medical research, and his brilliant and innovative work as a surgeon. Dr. Brand was designated Commander of the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II.
- Author(s)Dr Paul Brand
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byPhilip Yancey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.