All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you get married, you expect your relationship to be a partnership in which you make decisions and face the world together, united. But often a husband's perspective and a wife's perspective on the same issue can be very different and unity in decision making can be tough. Should spouses take turns getting their way? Should they compromise? Can they avoid making decisions altogether? Dr. Harley says there's a better way--a way in which both partners get what they want and believe is best every time. In He Wins, She Wins, Dr. Harley introduces the revolutionary concept of joint agreement in marriage that keeps both husband and wife on equal footing and equally satisfied. This win-win model for negotiation starts with a simple rule: Never do anything without enthusiastic agreement between you and your spouse. Dr. Harley walks couples through the five most common sources of conflict in marriage, (friends and family, career and time management, finances, children, and sex), applying the joint agreement rule in every situation. And he teaches readers how to resolve conflicts the right way, so that t only are those conflicts resolved once and for all but the couple's love for one ather actually grows and is sustained for the rest of their lives. Anyone who has been married long eugh to have a disagreement will benefit from this unique new book from everyone's favorite marriage doctor.
- Author BiographyWillard F. Harley, Jr. is a nationally acclaimed clinical psychologist, a marriage counselor, and the bestselling author of numerous books, including His Needs, Her Needs ; Five Steps to Romantic Love ; Love Busters ; and Draw Close. Harley's most-loved book, His Needs, Her Needs, is now available as a video curriculum for churches and small groups. His popular website, www.marriagebuilders.com, offers practical solutions to almost any marital problem.
- Author(s)Willard F Harley
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width168 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byJr.
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time290
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.20
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.29
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.84
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $19.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.