CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionHeads, shoulders, knees and toes - can you touch them all? The learn how to clap, wriggle, stretch and jump!
- Author BiographyBrian Moses is a poet and author of books for children. Formerly a teacher himself, he also writes resource books for teachers. When not writing at home, he travels to schools, libraries, bookshops and festivals throughout the country where he runs writing workshops and performs his poetry. He lives in Sussex with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Brian Moses
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTadpoles Action Rhymes
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/05/2015
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width152 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa Smith
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.