All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience historic events through the eyes of Maximilian P. Mouse, Time Traveler! Abraham Lincolns inspiring speech has made Maximilian even more determined to save his home. Again, he is disappointed when the time machine takes him to the wrong place and time. Maximilian w finds himself farther away than everin Promontory Point, Utah. The year is 1869, and the time machine has landed in a caravan heading West. In one of the covered wagons, Maximilian meets a friendly prairie dog named Madeline. She teaches him to pan for gold and is with him to witness the driving of the golden spike of the Transcontinental Railroad. Maximilian is sad to leave his new friend, but he must get back to Tanners Glen and save his home! Calico Chapter Books is an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO Group. Grades 3-6.
- Author(s)Philip M Horender
- PublisherCalico Chapter Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMaximilian P. Mouse, Time Traveler
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCalico Chapter Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.