All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an interdisciplinary team of experts in ear, se, and throat trauma; oral and maxillofacial surgery; neurosurgery; and accident surgery, this book is a state-of-the-art manual on the diagstic, treatment, and therapeutic techniques available to manage trauma injuries to the head and neck. This book features more than 240 illustrations, most in color, and step-by-step discussions of the initial management, evaluation, and examination of the patient, followed by a thorough collection of flow-charts and checklists. In each chapter the authors present the surgical anatomy, pathomechanism and classification, clinical signs and symptoms, functional tests, diagstic imaging, as well as other appropriate diagstic measures. Head and Neck Trauma covers everything from wound management to the latest surgical techniques and their complications. The authors also discuss the medical and technical aspects of trauma management, including antibiotic therapy, grafting and osteosynthesis materials, and the assessment of posttraumatic functional disorders. This beautifully illustrated reference belongs in every emergency room and trauma center library and is an essential tool for any medical professional treating patients with head and neck injuries.
- Author(s)Arne Ernst,Arneborg Ernst,Michael Herzog,Rainer Ottis Seidl
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Weight931 g
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.