All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Headhunters, Jo Nesbo has crafted a funny, dark, and twisted caper story worthy of Quentin Taranti and the Coen brothers.FIRST TIME PUBLISHED IN THE U.S.NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE FROM MAGNOLIA PICTURES. Roger Brown is a corporate headhunter, and he s a master of his profession. But one career simply can t support his luxurious lifestyle and his wife s fledgling art gallery. At an art opening one night he meets Clas Greve, who is t only the perfect candidate for a major CEO job, but also, perhaps, the answer to his financial woes: Greve just so happens to mention that he owns a priceless Peter Paul Rubens painting that s been lost since World War II and Roger Brown just so happens to dabble in art theft. But when he breaks into Greve s apartment, he finds more than just the painting. And Clas Greve may turn out to be the worst thing that s ever happened to Roger Brown.
- Author BiographyJo Nesbo is a musician, songwriter, economist, and author. The first crime novel in his Inspector Harry Hole series was published in Norway in 1997, an instant hit, winning the Glass Key Award for best Nordic crime novel (an accolade shared with Stieg Larsson and Henning Mankell). He also established the Harry Hole Foundation, a charity to reduce illiteracy among children in the third world. He lives in Oslo.
- Author(s)Jo Nesbo
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight236 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.