All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve effective therapeutic healing techniques to heal your grief from the loss or death of a loved one or special pet. Learn the techniques I teach my therapy clients to heal from the pain, anger, and sadness of death and loss to regain a sense of peace and happiness in your life. Follow the easy-to-read instructions for releasing painful emotions, moving your life forward, and keeping the spirit of the deceased individual alive in your heart. Included in this valuable healing book are directions for guiding children through the painful emotions of death, divorce, and separation. Carolyn Flynn is a practicing Licensed Professional Counselor. She is helping individuals, couples, and families heal their relationships and improve their lives.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Flynn is a therapist, writer, and artist committed to healing hearts, strengthening relationships, uplifting souls, and inspiring people to create happy, healthy, and thriving individuals, families, and communities. Carolyn Flynn is a practicing Licensed Professional Counselor. She is helping individuals, couples, and families heal their relationships and improve their lives.
- Author(s)Carolyn Flynn
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.