All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionPut an end to knee pain! An esteemed orthopedic surgeon and a water-therapy expert team up to tell you the essentials about your knees, get them back into shape, and prevent future pain and injury. Through careful explanation, they examine each part of the healing process--from basic function to long-term exercises--guiding you to a pain-free life. With detailed information on a variety of healing options, you will learn how to make the right decisions for your knees, understand when and why surgery is appropriate, and how simple exercise in your living room and in the pool can speed the postsurgical healing process.
- Author BiographyRobert Klapper, M.D., is clinical chief of orthopedics at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He takes pride in being a surgeon, an inventor with six patients for surgical tools, and award-winning sculptor, and a surfer. He lives in Encino, California, with his wife. Lynda Huey, a former athlete and UCLA track coach is the founder of CompletePT Pool & Land Physical Therapy in Los Angeles and the author of The Complete Waterpower Workout Book. She lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Lynda Huey,Robert L. Klapper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteb&w photos
- Weight463 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.