CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem of back and neck pain continues to grow and has w reached epidemic proportions. This book explores the causes contributing to back and neck pain, ways of coping with it and exercises and strategies for promoting healing. Stella Weller gives an overview of the structure and functions of the spine and how it is supported by the back, abdomen and legs. She looks at posture and guides us through proper body mechanics and use. She covers all back problems and ailments and helps people find ways of coping with pain. She details n-invasive therapies including acupuncture, acupressure and massage and invasive therapies such as injections and surgery. All possible complications are examined. There is a selection of stretching and strengthening exercises for the neck, back, abdomen and legs that are inspired and informed by yoga and pilates making this book an invaluable resource for all back related problems and solutions.
- Author BiographyStella Weller trained as a State Registered Nurse in London. She worked in the field of Psychiatry, caring for clients with a wide range of stress-related ailments. Stella studied Hatha Yoga and is now an instructor. She has published a large number of books including 'The Better Back Book' and 'Healing Yoga'.
- Author(s)Stella Weller
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight530 g
- Width110 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.