All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Rwanda to Bosnia-Herzegovina to Kosovo and beyond, devastating human tragedies have torn apart communities-and too often, the international response has been ineffective. Here w is a wealth of pragmatic information on how the international community can help these regions rebuild their communities.
- Author BiographyKimberly A. Maynard has worked as an on-site consultant in many disaster-torn nations. Since 1998, she has been closely involved in the Kosovo crisis.
- Author(s)Kimberly A. Maynard
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/1999
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.