All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionCertain types of music can enhance intellectual and spiritual powers and help overcome insomnia, boredom, anger, and stress. Music therapist and teacher Hal Lingerman presents a wealth of resources for choosing just the right music for physical, emotional and spiritual growth and healing. This updated edition offers comprehensive listings of current recordings, including new and remastered CDs, with selections from the classics, contemporary and ethnic compositions, and music composed by and for women. It includes expanded chapters on Women's Music, World Music, the Music of Nature, and Angelic Music.
- Author(s)Hal A. Lingerman
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/04/1996
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/10/2016
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.