All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionMy second collection of poetry is inspired by my many walks around Gelligaer and Merthyr Common. It isn't just the beauty of the fantastic scenery and rugged landscape that I write about it is also the people I meet along the way.
- Author BiographyI am a published performance poet, creator of Rhyme and Real Ale and Poetry open mic at the Capel. I also run a writing workshop in an addiction clinic in Cardiff. In July 2015 I organised the first ever Rhymney Valley Literature and Art Festival. I am a keen walker and I live on the edge of Gelligaer and Merthyr common. I can see a sunrise and sunset. In 2010 I witnessed my first meteorite storm. This beautiful open space is my healing garden it balms my soul and makes me whole again. This is my second collection of poetry. Butterfly Kisses and a Bee Sting Mind was my first collection. I try and capture the colours and the surrounding beauty. I hope you enjoy Healing Garden.
- Author(s)Julie Ann Pritchard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.