CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn Healing Ground , artist John Huddleston considers, in prose and photographs, a fertile landscape that has been continuously farmed for centuries. Here, the family farm endures, bolstered by a new interest in local, sustainable food production. With a democratic attention, Huddleston records agricultural cycles of life and death and the seasonal transformations of the fields. The landscape is dotted with Huddleston's own sculptures, works composed from natural materials that reflect and comment on climate, geography, and agricultural practices. Through these photographs and the accompanying essay by best-selling author and environmentalist Bill McKibben, Healing Ground affirms the beauty of a productive, working landscape.
- Author BiographyJohn Huddleston is professor of studio art at Middlebury College. He is the author of Killing Ground: The Civil War and the Changing American Landscape.
- Author(s)John Huddleston
- PublisherCenter for American Places,US
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter for American Places,US
- Content Note40 colour plates
- Weight742 g
- Width265 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byBill McKibben
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.