All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book locates identity at the center of discourses on global health with particular reference to African experiences. It challenges scholars and practitioners to understand that global health must be anchored in celebrating differences in identity. A central theme in the book is to affirm celebration of different identities as central to public health landscape. Such an approach promotes multiple truths rather than a universal truth that igres differences.
- Author BiographyCollins O. Airhihenbuwa is professor in the department of biobehavioral health at Penn State University.
- Author(s)Collins O. Airhihenbuwa
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/11/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.