All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something mysterious surrounding hormones, women never quite get the concrete answers they are looking for. They get blood screenings, scans, squabs, scraps and smears, and they all come back negative, even though they intuitively kw there is something wrong. We must be missing something important when it comes to hormones, and after 15 years of working with women as a holistic practitioner, Linda Crockett has found solutions to this hormonal dilemma. Hormonal conditions today are treated on a very physical level, with either synthetic hormones or organ removal. What is missing then, in our understanding of hormonal conditions is that they are t only of the physical level, but are governed by emotions and driven by the spirit of women. When treatment dismisses the emotional and spiritual aspects of women's lives, healing of hormonal conditions remains unattainable.Through reading each chapter of this book women get to explore all aspects of themselves, bringing an approachable understanding to their physical symptoms, recognizing the hidden emotional origins of their hormonal conditions, and finding the solutions to their health problems. This book is written with eugh intellect to get the science right, with the intuitive kwledge to have the readers d in ackwledgement, and with the wisdom needed to bring healing.
- Author BiographyLinda Crockett is a Medical Herbalist, Nutritionist and Healer with a special interest in Women's Health. Orginally from New York, she holds a bachelors degree in Nutrition from Queens College, City University of New York and a four year diploma from the renowned School of Phytotherapy in East Sussex, and is a member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists. She has run Holistic Well Women Clinics in Somerset and Shropshire over the last 10 years and today has a private pratice at The Stone House Healing Centre, besides teaching and running workshops. The last 7 years she has devoted to the study of healing and has become a member of the National Federation of Spiritual Healers in England.
- Author(s)Linda Crockett
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight295 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.