All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealing by Jesus and the apostles is t a popular subject for biblical studies today but theimportance of healing in the first-century eastern Roman Empire was ermous. In the NewTestament writings of Mark, Luke and Paul we find considerable variation in their use of divinehealing. In this book Audrey Dawson combines detailed biblical study with her insights from hermedical practice.
- Author BiographyAudrey Dawson was a consultant physician working with adults and children in Scotland and Senior Lecturer in the University of Aberdeen becoming OBE for services to medicine. On retirement, she obtained the degrees of BD and PhD.
- Author(s)Audrey Dawson
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePaternoster Biblical Monographs
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.