All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book by Rebecca Linder Hintze powerfully and effectively communicates a key, and sometimes overlooked, piece of the puzzle relating to family dynamics. For example, have you ever wondered why some families reach a ceiling on their earning potential, struggle to have happy marriages, or have such difficult interactions with their siblings and parents? Perhaps your family has a history of sabotaging careers or thwarting their love relationships? Healing Your Family History explains that most of our individual issues originate from family blocks. As you read this book, you'll come to understand how family belief systems store inside you and prevent individual growth by locking you into thought processes that hold you back. All families have these nverbal belief systems, and unless you understand and heal your inherent blocks, it may be difficult to love others, move forward, and get what you want in life. Most people have a family ...and we all have a reason to heal our related challenges-after all, tribal issues sit at the core of world turmoil. Those who are truly ready to heal their family dysfunction will benefit immensely from this book!
- Author BiographyRebecca Linder Hintze is a life-skills coach and emotional-wellness counselor. A former broadcast journalist, she frequently lectures and leads workshops in cities throughout the United States on topics such as Healing Your Family History, Strengthening Relationships, and Resolving Marital Conflict. Rebecca is the author of a successful weekly newsletter called Weekly Wisdom, published as a public service online, and in print around the world. She's also the co-founder of Pretty Sisters, a society for girls of all ages.
- Author(s)Rebecca Linder Hintze
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.