All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAckwledging the unique set of symptoms that accompanies a period of mourning, this guide is the ideal companion to weathering the storm of physical distress. From muscle aches and pains to problems with eating and sleeping, this handbook addresses how the body responds to the impact of profound loss. Low energy, headaches, and other conditions are also taken into account. With 100 ways to help soothe the body and calm the mind, this compassionate study is an excellent resource in understanding the connection between the two.
- Author BiographyAlan D. Wolfelt, PhD, is a speaker, grief counselor, and the director of the Center for Loss and Life Transition. He is the author of Healing Your Grieving Heart, The Journey Through Grief, and Understanding Your Grief. Kirby J. Duvall, MD, is a family physician and occupational-medicine specialist. They both live in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Alan D. Wolfelt,Kirby J. Duvall
- PublisherCompanion Press,US
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompanion Press,US
- Weight192 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.