All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis heartfelt manual is an indispensable and easily referenced resource for grieving grandparents, offering them a way forward after the death of a grandchild. Whether they were close to their grandchild and keenly feeling his or her absence, or even if they were t close to the child and are mourning the loss of a relationship they'll never have, this book offers grandparents compassionate comfort and practical ideas for their journey through grief, addressing as well the unique pain of watching their children mourn the loss of their child. The ideas offered in the book clarify the basic principles of grief and mourning and offer immediate suggestions for things grandparents can do to embrace their grief, hor and remember their grandchild, and begin to heal.
- Author BiographyAlan D. Wolfelt, PhD, is a speaker, a grief counselor, and the director of the Center for Loss and Life Transition. He is the author of Healing a Parent's Grieving Heart, Understanding Your Grief, and many other bestselling books on healing in grief. He lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Dr Alan D Wolfelt
- PublisherCompanion Press,US
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFort Collins, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompanion Press,US
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.