All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHealing from Abuse: A Practical Spiritual Guide is a balm for the soul. The path of healing is awesome, yet the author, who has advanced along that very same journey herself, maintains that everyone who takes it up is somehow given the power and support to make a success out of it. This book is presented as a part of that support and that empowerment. In its pages the reader is introduced and gradually made familiar with the Spirit of their inner being, the reality so easily igred and yet so powerful once engaged. The Spirit Within is t confined to any religion - it is within all of us, whether we kw it or t, and thing we can do or experience can get rid of it. To heal means taking back the power to love and to received love, that great purpose worth living for. It is this love that will restore self-worth and self-esteem from the ground up and from the inside out.
- Author BiographyCarla van Raay migrated to Australia in 1950 from the Netherlands. She was a Catholic nun till age 31; left and became a sex worker: both life choices based on early sexual abuse. Her memoir God's Callgirl became a best seller in several countries. Carla has resided in Western Australia since 1980 as teacher, author and spiritual mentor. She is a mother and grandmother.
- Author(s)Carla Van Raay
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChangemakers Books
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.